The exhaust manifolds found in the 1999-2005 Chevrolet / GMC Pickups and SUVs were designed to combine the exhaust gasses from each of the cylinders quickly with a manifold that was cost effective to produce. Our 4-1 Shorty Style off-road headers are designed to allow the exhaust gasses to flow more freely from each 4 cylinder bank and combine in a more efficient manner. Tubing has been optimized for the 4.8L and 5.3L engines. This creates a reduction in cylinder backpressure and improved exhaust gas velocity. These improvements free up lost horsepower and torque. An added benefit is a more performance oriented exhaust sound.
This product is compatible with:
- Precision machined steel flanges that provide a tight seal at the head and allows a high flow rate through the primary tubes
- Made From High Quality T304 Stainless Steel For Strength & Durability
- Constructed With TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange For Percision & Fitment
- All Tubing Is Mandrel-Bent
- Comes With Metal Gasket & EGR Fitting