For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and aggressive throaty sound this Dual Split Rear Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower. Typical gains average of 18-20 horsepower. Stainless steel dual Tip exit straight out the back. Works with most bumpers, roll pans and trailer hitches. Exhaust sound is louder under towing conditions. Hassle Free bolt- on installation. No welding required.
- 3 inch/2.25 inch aluminized mandrel bent tubing
- Gibson muffler features a baffled and chambered design, no internal packing, powerful deep tone
- 4 inch polished T304 stainless steel rolled slash cut tip
- Exit is straight out the back
- Lifetime limited warranty