The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Set of 4 Shocks – Fits 4WD Vehicles 4-6″ Front Lift and 5-6.5″ Rear Lift
- Shock boots & Roost Shields sold separately.
- Monotube gas charged with 2-inch aluminum seemless alloy body. Shocks are rebuildable and nitrogen gas-rechargeable.
- All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation.
- Fox’s limited one (1) year warranty protects against defects and premature failure.