The aluminum bodied 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX’s industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock. Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Set of 4 Shocks – Fits 2WD & 4WD Vehicles 1.5-3.5″ Front Lift and 1.5-3.5″ Rear Lift
- Shock boots & Roost Shields sold separately.
- Monotube gas charged with reservoir that adds additional oil capacity, keeping shock at optimal operating temperature.
- All necessary washers, bushings, reservoir clamps, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation. Mounting plates sold separately.
- Fox’s limited one (1) year warranty protects against defects and premature failure.