The exhaust manifolds found in the 1997-2004 Ford F150 Pickups V6 were designed to combine the exhaust gasses from each of the cylinders quickly with a manifold that was cost effective to produce. Our 3-1 Shorty Style off-road headers are designed to allow the exhaust gasses to flow more freely from each 3 cylinder bank and combine in a more efficient manner. Tubing has been optimized for the 4.2L V6 engines. This creates a reduction in cylinder backpressure and improved exhaust gas velocity. These improvements free up lost horsepower and torque. An added benefit is a more performance oriented exhaust sound.
- Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel for Strength & Durability
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Percision & Fitment
- Offers the Best Flow Characteristics for the Engine at High Engine Speeds
- Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- 1.5″ Inlet / 2.25″ Outlet / EGR & O2 Sensor Bung Insertion & Gasket Included