The Flex-a-lite Trimline fan, when used as a primary fan, can free up wasted horsepower and increase gas mileage by eliminating the drag of the stock belt fan. When used as an auxiliary fan or pusher, this unit can provide additional cooling for air conditioning, or in an engine prone to overheating.
- Overall dimensions of 16 1/2″ x 16″ x 3 3/4″
- Flows 2,215 cfm (cubic feet per minute) at only 11 amps of current draw
- Increases horsepower while extending water pump life (when used to replace belt fan)
- Ideal for supplemental cooling on larger engines or primary cooling for smaller engines
- One year manufacturer warranty