The Edelbrock Performer-Link True Rolling Timing Chain Set is used with either performance or stock cams. This set has a solid-bushing chain for a true bearing surface that rolls with the sprockets, eliminating chain stretch. The crank gears are machined and made from billet SAE-1144 steel and induction heat-treated. The cam sprockets are made from 35,000 PSI tensile strength cast iron. Most sets have three keyways to ensure accurate timing for early or late-model vehicles, and allows to set cam timing 4 degrees advanced, 4 degrees retarded, or stock. The Performer-Link timing sets are not for use above 6,500 RPM. The thrust bearing, offset bushings, gaskets, bolts and studs are not included.
- Made from billet SAE-1144 steel and induction heat-treated
- Has three keyways to ensure accurate timing for early or late-model vehicles
- Used with either performance or stock cams
- Solid bushing chain resists stretching
- Bolts and studs are not included