The Edelbrock Victor Series Racing Fuel Pumps have 6 uniquely designed valves that improve flow quality and quantity. Its flow capacity of 130 gallons per hour beats the conventional racing pump capacity. These pumps are a necessity for drag racing, circle track, street machines, or any application that demands high-output fuel delivery. The inlet and outlet attachments have high volume 1/2″ female National Pipe Thread (NPT). These fuel pumps are designed to be used with fuel pressure regulators.
- Produces a maximum pressure of 13 to 14 PSI
- Designed for use with gasoline and alcohol fuels
- 6-valve pump body with a large alcohol-proof diaphragm
- Detailed with aircraft-type allen bolts
- Designed for small block vehicles