The Edelbrock Carburetor 800 CFM, Square-Flange Manual Choke features two piece, all-aluminum construction for cooler fuel and less warpage. It is designed and calibrated for serious street high-performance engines. Tests proved that the EPS 800 carburetor outperformed a Holley 3310 750 CFM carburetor out-of-the-box by 26 ft/pounds of torque and 22 horsepower on a small-block Chevy engine equipped with Performer RPM components. EPS 800 has the same superior features as the rest of the Performer Series line such as out-of-the-box performance and 2-piece design. It features a high capacity accelerator pump and an improved primary and secondary cluster design. It comes with 113 primary metering jets, 107 secondary metering jets, 0.071 x 0.047 metering rods and step-up spring (5 Hg).
- Designed and calibrated for serious street high-performance engines
- Easy to adjust, out-of-the-box performance with no ”failure-prone” power valves
- Well equipped with a high-capacity accelerator pump and high-lift boosters
- No plastic parts to break and no power valves to blow out
- Comes with 113 primary metering jets, 101 secondary metering jets and 0.071 x 0.047 metering rods