The Eagle Lights 8002 LED module is the LED replacement for the Rubbolite 8002 Rear Tail-Lamp Incandescent Module. It has been upgraded to be more compact, brighter and longer lasting. The Rubbolite 8002 System is a 12v system commonly found on domestic trucks with stake-body, dump-body, or other body modifications. The LED module will retrofit both 12V systems and 24V systems.
Rubbolite 8002 Features
New compact design – Brighter, more efficient, less breakage because of smaller design.
Rear lamp assemblies replace lamps on GM straight truck chassis
Dump Trucks, Stake Body, Flatbeds, Tow Trucks, Rollbacks, Utility Body
Rear lamp assemblies pass all applicable SAE and DOT regulations
Question Will the new lights fit?
Answer Yes! The bolt holes are the same 8.75″ distance apart.
Question Are these lights DOT approved?
Answer Yes, all of our products are DOT approved and ready for road use.
Question: The original Rubbolite 8002 replacements would only fit on the left hand side. Will these fit both sides?
Answer: Yes, the new Rubbolite LED replacements are wired for the right or the left hand side.
Question Are these brighter?
Answer Yes, these are LED’s are are 300% brighter than the original Rubbolites.
Question The original Rubbolite replacements did not work on both 12V and 24V systems.
Answer The new Rubbolite LED replacements will work on either 12V or 24V systems.
- NO MORE LOST OR BROKEN LENSES! – The new Rubbolite Replacement Model has each of the 4″ x 4″ lenses secured to the body at two different points. Each of the lenses are still interchangeable.
- LED POWER – Long lasting, bright LED technology. Over 300% brighter than OE units. Life span of over 50,000 hours. Our replacement unit may very well outlast your truck!
- REDESIGNED HOUSING – Durable rubber housing meets or exceeds all OE Specs, so the weather won’t ruin your new lights. The studs are still spaced 8.75″ apart for easy replacement.
- EASY TO INSTALL – No load resistors required! Comes pre-assembled for ease of use.
- SEALED – WEATHER RESISTANT – It can take the toughest conditions. Built to last, master-crafted design with an industry best 3 year warranty