2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2003-2009 Dodge Ram 2500/3500
4 pieces aftermarket fender flares
UV protected OE approved ABS plastic construction
*Mud flaps must be removed if equipped.
*It is designed to not only add a rugged, off-road look, but also protect the sides of your vehicle from road debris and harsh outdoor elements. Give a real sharp look to your truck.
*Unique first in the industry custom rivets – Eliminates the tiresome task of installing 40 or more rivets using a socket and wrench. Our Rivets push into position and are easily secured using our custom push fasteners.Additionally these are injection molded rivets so you will never have to worry about your flares sporting nasty rusty rivets.
*Rugged off-road wide profile – All of our flares are a minimum of 2 inches wide providing additional tire coverage to ensure your vehicle finish is protected from mud and road grit. Not only do the flares add much needed protection, they instantly add an aggressive off-road look to your truck.
*OEM grade materials- Harsh weather and harmful UV light will not affect our flares. Made from High impact thermoformed materials these flares combine tough weather protection with elegant styling to enhance and safeguard your vehicles appearance.
*Easy no-drill installation- Engineered with the DUI installer in mind our flares feature easy no hassle installation using factory mounting holes on most models. All necessary hardware and custom designed mounting brackets are included along with fully illustrated instructions to ensure your installation is simple, straightforward and trouble- free.
- Fitment: 2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500/ 2003-2009 Dodge Ram 2500/3500. NOTE Does not fit dually trucks.
- Made from High impact ABS for maximum durability and flexibility.
- Flares are 2 ½” wide and provide additional coverage for larger tires.
- Our unique custom molded “Rivets” give your vehicle an aggressive bolt-On look without the need to drill your fender.
- All instructions are included along with installation hardware. NO-DRILL easy installation using standard tools. Supplied hardware kit uses factory holes to install brackets and plastic fasteners and custom designed mounting clips where no factory holes exist.