Premium kayak racks from Direct Aftermarket provide convenient additional hauling capacity to your vehicle. Carriers are designed to mount on to almost all types of factory or aftermarket crossbars. Constructed of weather resistant epoxy powder coated tubular steel, this heavy duty hauler can hold up to 250 pounds and features a rubberized base and foam cushion on the arms and reinforced cargo strap patches to protect your cargo. These J-Bar style racks are very versatile and can carry many different types items such as skis, canoes, paddleboards, snowboards, and other outdoor gear. The J-Bar’s open design makes loading and unloading easier. Each bracket measures approximately 17-1/4 inches long and 5-3/4 inches wide and 15-1/2 inches high (measurements do not include mounting hardware). Always secure your cargo with straps, bungee cords, or tie downs (not included) in a safe manner. This kit includes 4 (2 pairs) J-Bar style kayak racks, mounting hardware, and instruction.
- PROTECTIVE: Unique and exclusive reinforced cargo straps with patch tabs protect your cargo and foam cushion arms and a Rubberized base offer additional protection and grip
- UNIVERSAL: Kayak carrier fits most OEM factory and aftermarket installed flat, oval and square crossbars
- RUGGED: Heavy duty epoxy powder coated steel frame construction with a load capacity of 250 pounds
- CAPACITY: Two pair of racks accommodate two kayaks up to 36″ wide
- UTILITY: Can also be used as a canoe rack and to transport skis, paddleboards, surfboards, snowboards, wakeboards and other outdoor gear