The exhaust manifolds found in the 1988-1997 Chevrolet / GMC Pickups and SUVs were designed to combine the exhaust gasses from each of the cylinders quickly with a manifold that was cost effective to produce. Our long tube 4-1 off-road headers are designed to allow the exhaust gasses to flow more freely from each 4 cylinder bank and combine in a more efficient manner. Tubing has been optimized for the 5.0L(305ci) and 5.7L(350ci) engines. This creates a reduction in cylinder backpressure and improved exhaust gas velocity. These improvements free up lost horsepower and torque. An added benefit is a more performance oriented exhaust sound.
- Precision machined steel flanges that provide a tight seal at the head and allows a high flow rate through the primary tubes
- Made From High Quality T304 Stainless Steel For Strength & Durability
- Constructed With TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange For Percision & Fitment
- All Tubing Is Mandrel-Bent
- Comes With Metal Gasket, Reducers & Bolts