The design of the B&M Unimatic automatic shifter allows it to be located almost anywhere on the floor of the vehicle. This is useful for a wide variety of projects, including relocating a shifter from the column to the floor. The rear entry cable operation allows for easy installation and precise shifting, and the stick is styled to look like a manual 4-speed shifter for a performance ‘flavor’. The unit is 12.72 inches high, and comes complete with a T-handle, boot, and 5 foot cable.
- Automatic shifter looks like a manual 4-speed shifter
- Detent style shifting mechanism provides positive shifts using a spring loaded tab for each gear, and it’s cable operated for quick installation and accurate shifting
- Features neutral safety switch
- Includes T-Handle, boot, and 5′ long shifter cable
- Automatic shifters (except cables) are backed by the manufacturer with a limited lifetime warranty