BBK 2-1/2 inch Aluminized X-Pipe for Camaro V6 features BBK high flow X pipes. They are designed to eliminate factory resonators to increase performance and horsepower. As an after-cat product they are smog legal, just like a cat-back exhaust system. In the SS models the BBK engineers designed the X pipe with a 2-3/4 inch CNC mandrel bent tubing for great power and sound. On the V6 models the x pipe is designed with 2-1/2 inch tubing to ensure maximum low end torque while still offering great sound and performance.
- BBK is your Number One Aftermarket Performance Brand in the USA – American Designed and Built
- BBK Exhaust is Built with CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing for 35% Increased Flow Over Stock to Increase Horsepower, Torque and Performance
- 2-1/2″ Aluminized Steel Tubing High Flow Aftercat X Pipe is a Direct Bolt on to Improve Performance Over Stock System
- Includes New Hardware and Instructions for installation
- Dyno Tested Performance Built in The USA