BBK 2-3/4 inch Off-Road X-Pipe for Ford Mustang GT features 2 3/4 inch diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminized tubing. It has BBK’s unique die stamped performance Xtracter center X section to ensure maximum flow and horsepower. It has OEM original O2 sensor locations and factory style die-stamped flanges which ensures a perfect fit. BBK In-house dyno-testing has shown solid gains of 15-20 horsepower depending on the application. All BBK full length X pipes are designed as direct bolt on to factory headers or any aftermarket shorty headers and BBK shorty headers for weekend track or race use.
- BBK is your Number One Aftermarket Performance Exhaust Brand in the USA – American Designed and Built
- BBK Hi Flow X Pipes are Built with CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing for 35% Increased Flow Over Stock to Increase Horsepower, Torque and Performance
- 2.5 Inch Full Length Hi Flow Off Road Race Only H Pipe Fits all Stock and Aftermarket Shorty Exhaust Headers
- Bolt on Additional 12-20 Horsepower and More Aggressive Sound, OEM Style Dome Connections for Easy Fitment
- These BBK Hi Flow Exhaust X Pipes Fit all 2005-2010 Ford Mustang 4.6 3V GT Applications – Aluminized Steel