BBK 2.5 inch Off-Road H-Pipe for Ford Mustang GT/Cobra for all BBK direct replacement H-pipes feature a 2.5 inch diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminized tubing to ensure maximum flow and horsepower. OEM original 02 sensor locations and factory style die-stamped flanges ensure a perfect fit. BBK in-house dyno testing has shown gains of 15-20 horsepower depending on the application. All BBK full-length H-pipes are designed as a direct bolt on to factory headers or any aftermarket shorty headers.
- BBK is your Number One Aftermarket Performance Exhaust Brand in the USA – American Designed and Built
- BBK Exhaust is Built with CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing for 35% Increased Flow Over Stock to Increase Horsepower, Torque and Performance
- 2.5 Inch Full Length Hi Flow Off Road Race Only H Pipe Fits all Stock and Aftermarket Shorty Exhaust Headers
- Bolt on Additional 12-20 Horsepower and More Aggressive Sound, OEM Style Dome Connections for Easy Fitment
- These BBK Hi Flow Exhaust Pipes Fit all 1994-1995 Ford Mustang 5.0 Applications – Aluminized Steel