The Arcwheel features dependable all steel construction and Improved Torque Retention technology, making constant lug tightening a thing of the past. The three-step finishing process each wheel goes through ensures an attractive appearance and excellent corrosion resistance. The inboard side of each wheel appears differently than the outboard side. The inboard side is e-coated and then lightly powder coated – this reduces friction and inhibits rust. Our wheels meet all SAE J1204 standards. VALVE STEM IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Dependable Modular Steel wheel featuring Improved Torque Retention (ITR) technology which reduces the need for constant lug tightening
- Each wheel goes through a three-step painting process including a zinc phosphate bath, e-coat primer, and white powder coat on outboard side
- The inboard side is e-coated and lightly powder coated to reduce friction and inhibit rust
- Wheel meets all SAE J1204 standards, Valve stem is NOT included
- Center Bore 4.882 inches, Offset 0 inches