We make it easy to get all of the right parts the first time.
1992-1992 BMW 318 Series E36 5 Wheel Stud Models
1993-1998 BMW 318 Series E36 318i ; 318iS
1998-2000 BMW 323 Series E36 Convertible
1998-1999 BMW 323 Series E36 Sedan ; Coupe
1991-1995 BMW 325 Series E36
1996-1996 BMW 328 Series Convertible Vented Rear Brake Rotor
1996-1996 BMW 328 Series Sedan/Coupe Solid Rear Brake Rotor
1997-1998 BMW 328 Series 328Ci Convertible E36
1997-1998 BMW 328 Series Sedan and Coupe E36
1999-1999 BMW 328 Series E36 328Ci Convertible
1999-1999 BMW 328 Series E36 328i Coupe/Sedan
1996-1997 BMW Z3 6 Cylinder
1998-1998 BMW Z3 6 Cylinder Except M Series
1999-2000 BMW Z3 Except M Series
2001-2002 BMW Z3 2.5L
- Please verify that this fits your vehicle. The last image of this listing shows compatibility. If your vehicle is not listed(be sure that the fitment notes match) contact customer service before ordering.
- Brake Job In Box Includes (1) Front Left Premium Performance Drilled & Slotted Disc Brake Rotor (1) Front Right Premium Performance Drilled & Slotted Disc Brake Rotor (2) Front Left Premium Performance Carbon Fiber Ceramic Hybrid Disc Brake Pads (2) Front Right Premium Performance Carbon Fiber Ceramic Hybrid Disc Brake Pads (1) Packet of Synthetic Moly Brake Grease.
- G3008 castings machined to O.E. specifications, and made to fit vehicle specific applications requiring NO modifications
- Cross Drilled holes promote air flow and help keep the brakes cool in aggressive driving conditions, while the slots continue past the rotors edge to disperse water and debris to guarantee smooth, quiet and consistent stopping power
- Approved Performance Carbon Fiber impregnated brake pads use CF3 technology, this formula uses no petroleum based adhesives to bond the friction material together which means that the dust created by normal braking will not stick to your wheels