Getting into your truck shouldn’t feel like climbing Mount Everest. That’s why AMP Research invented Powerstep, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its handsome design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. Invented, engineered and built in America, AMP Research PowerStep have been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. Heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.
- Power Step for Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab 2009-2010, Mega Cab 2010-2011
- High strength, die cast aluminum alloy linkage arms, anodized and coated to resist corrosion
- Precision, zero maintenance stainless steel pivot pins
- Extruded aluminum steps with a textured powder coat finish for maximum grip and durability
- 600 pounds load capacity (each side) and integrated LED light system comes standard