The aluminum radiator is designed to provide maximum cooling efficiency to prevent premature engine failure.
Its light-weight, and high-heat transferring aluminum features a tube and fin design that, dramatically increases surface area that enables the heat to dissipate more efficiently.
This Aluminum Radiator is at least 40% more efficient than stock ones.
Most importantly, it has a much higher capacity for coolant than stock ones, which means that your cooling system will be more efficient and will be more resistant to temperature surges in racing applications.
Full set in box and 100% brand new.
Full Aluminum ligh weight.
We garranty that all our products are made of the best materials and advanced manufacture technique. All our products are 100% fully tested to ensure top quality.
Radiator Flow: DOWN FLOW
Core Dimensions (H x W): 13 3/4 x 19 3/4（4ROW-CORE)
Overall Dimensions (H x W): 20 x 23
Hose Locations: IN: Center / OUT: Driver
Hose Fittings: IN: 1 1/2 – OUT: 1 1/2
Trans Cooler: NO
Mounting Type: BRACKET MOUNT
- Application: For Jeep Willys / Station Wagon 1946-1964; For Jeep Willys / Trucks 1946-1964
- Overall Size: 20″ x 23″ / Core Size: 13.75″ x 19.75″ / Rows: 4
Inlet:1.5″ / Outlet: 1.5″
- Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, 100% welded by TIG.
- High performance 4 Row racing design which improves cooling at least 40% temperature
- Top Attention: US Stock & Fast Shipping