aFe’s Stage-2 air intake system produces an astonishing 32 horsepower and 35lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 44%! This intake is the most sophisticated design on the market today. Our equal length dual tube design with H-pipe balance-tube increases intake air flow and velocity while increasing horsepower and improving throttle response. Allowing for quicker turbo spooling. The air intake is enclosed in a durable 16-gauge heat shield that utilizes the lower half of the factory air box that requires no assembly. Two 360 degree conical Pro DRY S air filters provide protection and flow for maximum performance and are constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. Equal Length Intake Tube – This intake uses a dual intake tube design with an H-Pipe balance tube to balance intake tube pressures and maximize air flow and velocity. Dual 360 Degree Air Filters- This intake utilizes dual oval conical Pro Dry S performance air filters for maximum flow. This 3-layer progressive, non-oiled synthetic air filter requires no oils for cleaning for maximum convenience. Top Mounted Heat Shield Design- aFe developed this heat shield to snap onto the top of the lower half of the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting locations. Patent Pending. Note: This intake fits the 2012-Current models only. It does not fit the 2011.
- Outflows the factory intake by up to 44%. Produces an additional 32 horsepower and 35 lbs. x ft. torque max gains
- 3-Layer non-oiled, washable synthetic media for the perfect balance of performance, protection and convenience
- Heat shield snaps onto the lower half of the factory air box
- Black equal length dual tube design with H-pipe balance-tube
- This product is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-550-15)