aFe Power’s new rear differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your axle’s differential. This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder-coating with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover comes with all necessary hardware and includes an O-ring for a leak-free seal. The Pro Series differential covers include a oil level sight glass and deep reach magnetic dip stick for maximum protection. 5 Quart Lube Capacity: This cover has about a 5 quart lube capacity at the factory line, factory cover holds about 4 quarts. Built-in Internal/External fins: Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling. Magnetic Drain/Fill Plug: This system incorporates a magnetic drain plug to capture loose particles for maximum rear-end protection. Oil Level Sight Glass: Pre-installed large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling. This cover fits the AAM 11.50-14 Bolt Axles, see comparison photo below for verification. Also Fits: 2001-2015 GM Duramax V8-6.6L (td), 2001-2007 GM 3500 V8-8.1L, 2003-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins L6-5.9L/6.7L (td), 2013-2015 Dodge/RAM Cummins L6-5.9L/6.7L (td) Note: Leaf Spring Models Only. When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.
- Has about a 5 quart lube capacity at the factory line, factory cover holds about 4 quarts
- Constructed out of durable A380 die-cast aluminum with reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder-coated finish with machined fins
- Built-in internal and external fins, deep reach magnetic drain plug and large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level
- Fits AAM 11.50-14 Bolt Axles
- Includes all necessary hardware