Features: +9 HP and 11 lbs. x ft. torque maximum gain, Outflows stock I/C tube by 18 percent, Hot-Side intercooler tube upgrade. 2-1/2″ mandrel-bent powder-coated stainless tube. Bolt-on Kit-fits OEM and aFe’s upgraded intercooler. Flow and Performance: aFe Power 2011-2014 F-150 EcoBoost Intercooler Tubes are constructed of 2-1/2″ mandrel bent, powder-coated stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Constant diameter, smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss. Installs on the Hot Side to transfer heated air smoothly to the intercooler to accelerate heat transfer for better performance. Perfect Fit: This intercooler tube lines up directly to factory mounting locations and comes complete with high-temp silicone couplings, hoses and clamps used to securely mount the tube. Whether you have upgraded to aFe’s BladeRunner Intercooler or retaining the OE intercooler, this intercooler tube will work great. aFe Badging: A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style. Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle. Intercooler Tube for Ford F-150 EcoBoost 11-14 V6-3.5L (tt).
- Powder-coated for heat resistance, 3-Piece tube set for perfect fitment and maximum flow, These Hot -Side Tubes direct heated air from the turbos to the intercooler with less restriction
- 2.5″ Mandrel-Bent Powder-Coated Stainless Steel, for improved flow to intercooler; this tube upgrade combo outflowed the stock tube by 18 percent and resulted in a maximum gain of 9 horsepower and 11 lb. x ft. of torque as verified by in-house Dyno
- These intercooler tubes works with aFe or OE Intercooler, High quality clamps and silicone couplings Included for a perfect fit and strength
- All necessary hardware included for a hassle-free installation, This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA; This item is not for sale in California/Non CARB compliant