ACDelco Specialty Spring Assist Shocks offer the benefits of both spring and shock technology to help reduce ride height loss in ongoing loaded conditions. These shocks produce strength, dependability, and long-life performance with both constant-rate front coil springs and variable-rate rear coil springs.
When it comes to replacing your shocks and struts, ACDelco offers Specialty Shocks. Able to fit many GM sport utility and performance vehicles on the road today, ACDelco Specialty Shocks are built to handle demanding applications like towing and temporary loads. Get great ride and handling for your sport utility or performance vehicle with ACDelco Specialty Shocks.
ACDelco provides superior comfort, control, and durability through our Professional, Advantage, and Specialty Suspension lines. We offer a wide variety of parts, such as, suspension components, steering dampers, and lift supports. Preserving your vehicle’s safety and driving comfort means also maintaining your vehicle’s suspension. ACDelco Suspension Components, like shocks and struts, provide outstanding ride, comfort, and handling for your passenger car, light truck, or SUV. Keep your steering smooth and vibration-free with ACDelco Steering Dampers and use ACDelco Lift Supports to retain your vehicle’s accessibility and convenience. To maintain vehicle safety and comfort, as well as convenience and performance, look no further than ACDelco Suspension Components.
- Constant rate front coil springs can help improve stability and maintain ride height
- Variable rate rear coil springs provide 500 lbs (per pair) of load capacity [Not to exceed vehicle GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating). Product does not increase payload]
- Seamless Drawn-Over-Mandrel (DOM) tubing decreases internal component wear, resulting in longer service life
- Super finished, chromed, piston rod provides anti-corrosion properties, a more consistent wear surface, proper seal lubrication, and longer product life
- Real-world tested to ensure that the shocks will fit intended vehicles and applications