An ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Control Module is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle’s original component. It regulates various parts of your vehicle’s engine by taking the inputs from sensors and additional modules and referencing that information back to other sensors, modules, and other areas of the vehicle. This original equipment engine control module has been manufactured to fit your specific GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
- This part requires programming and/or special setup procedures. GM Service Information or equivalent describes the procedures and special tools needed to ensure proper operation in the vehicle
- Dictates the operation of your vehicle’s vital systems, which is critical to the performance of your vehicle
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function