Constructed of anodized steel, rubber wheels, and strong steel pins, the ABN Universal Boat Carrier has a 200-pound capacity and can carry any small water vessel. To protect your vessel from scratches or dents, this carrier includes oversized foam bumper pads. It also features a 12-foot nylon tie down strap and a spring-loaded kickstand for simple loading. Simply pop on the wheels with the snap lynch pin and strap in your water vessel in the center of the V-shaped cradle. It is a universal size – the inside tire to tire width is 16 inches, and the outside width is 22.5 inches. When not in use, the carrier folds together for storage. Stop hauling your vessel by dragging it around on damaging surfaces. With this dolly, you can focus on what’s important – getting onto the water hassle-free.
- Practical: Use the ABN Universal Boat Carrier to cart your kayak, canoe, paddleboard, float mat, or jon boat
- Durable: Has a 200-pound weight limit; Constructed from high-strength anodized steel to ensure longevity while also keeping the carrying weight at a minimum (8lbs)
- Tire Design: 9.5″ knobby tires that are easy to inflate; Allows for smooth movement across rough surfaces such as sand, gravel, and through wooded areas
- Features: Oversized foam bumper pads protect your vessel from scratches or dents; Designed with a 12-foot tie down strap to secure your vessel; Includes a spring-loaded kickstand for quick and easy loading
- Compact: Folds for easy storage and transport; Tires can be easily removed with the lynch pin; Entire carrier can be stored in a large backpack or in your vessel while on the water