E track wood beam end sockets can be used to create a custom shelving organization system in your vehicle as you insert beams wherever they are needed to anchor and support freight, equipment, and personal items. This durable 4.4″ x 1.91″ E track wood beam socket is made of steel and plated with golden zinc for superior corrosion- and rust- resistance. With a width of 2.5″ and 1/4″ diameter bolting holes on all sides, these end sockets can securely hold 2″ x 4″ wooden beams fastened and secured with screws. The E fitting on the backside of the wood beam socket will clip straight into any vertical or horizontal E track on the floor or wall of your trailer, truck, or van.
Removable Wooden Shelves, Load Locks, Cabinets in Trailers with E Track Tie-Down System
These wooden beam end sockets can turn pieces of wood into E track cargo load locks, as long as there are two E track rails installed on opposite walls. This wood end socket can transform the functionality of your enclosed cargo trailer or moving van by acting as a shelf bracket so you can build your own E track shelving system in your trailer, creating additional storage space in the most versatile, non-permanent way. You can build cabinets, shelves, and decking beams, simply attach them to an E track rail with a press of the E fitting lever on the socket, and then remove them later. Load locks are effective bars that prevent freight from shifting during transport. To make your own cost-effective E track load lock cargo bar, attach an end socket to each end of a lumber beam and secure across the width of your trailer. To create vertical divisions inside your trailer, place a board of plywood across two or more decking beams so you can stack freight on multiple levels within your trailer.
- DC Cargo Mall is the manufacturer and only authorized seller of these strong wood beam sockets for Etracks. This pack includes 4 POPULAR SHORING BEAM CARGO BAR WOOD BEAM END SOCKET SHELF BRACKETS that have E track spring fitting attachments that get inserted into slots on any horizontal or vertical Etrack rail or single and are also compatible with the A-track trailer tie-down system. E tracks are NOT included.
- ADD VERSATILITY TO THE CARGO TIE-DOWN SYSTEM IN YOUR ENCLOSED TRAILER, reefer, cargo van, metal box truck, or RV camper by screwing 2″ x 4″ wooden planks into these dependable wood beam end sockets to CREATE REMOVABLE E-TRACK CARGO BAR LOAD LOCKS that hold boxes, appliances, and others simple freight loads in their place during transit and unloading
- With these top-quality E-track wood beam sockets, you can EASILY BUILD HANDMADE CARGO TIEDOWN SYSTEMS for your vehicle; support plywood to CREATE VERTICAL LEVEL DIVIDERS FOR DECKING CARGO, MULTIPLE LOADING DECKS AND BUNKBEDS; AND CRAFT CUSTOM CABINETS AND SHELVES
- These RELIABLE E TRACK BEAM SOCKET TIE DOWN ACCESSORIES are made out of gold-colored HARDY STEEL THAT IS ZINC-COATED FOR SUPERIOR CORROSION- AND RUST- RESISTANCE as well as a lifetime of durability; there is no limit to these Etrack wood sockets’ performance as their capacity depends on the E track rail and lumber used
- SEE THE PROVIDED MECHANICAL SKETCH (click the images on left) for detailed dimensions and note that this wood beam E-track tiedown bracket is generally suitable for use with standard 2x4s; the height is 3.25″, the length is 4.4″, the width is 1.91″, and the 2 bolting holes have a diameter of 1/4″. DC Cargo Mall is based in USA with friendly customers and a 100% payment-back happiness guarantee. We love our customers and we’ve got your back!