– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyer’s need to measure the length of their vehicle’s OEM/Factory wheel studs, to ensure it doesn’t extend past the surface of the spacer
– Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
– Be sure to torque the lug nuts to manufacturer specifications
– Avoid using an impact wrench; improper usage may cause damage to components
– Check and re-torque all lug nuts after 25-50 miles of driving
– Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug nuts to come undone while driving
– No returns or exchange once installed
- REQUIRED that you Check your vehicle compatibility in Product Description BEFORE buying
- 4 Wheel Spacers. Bolt Pattern: 5×127 (5×5). Hub Bore: 71.5. Spacer Thickness: 50mm (2 inch). Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 1/2″
- CNC Machined using High Quality Aerospace Aluminum
- Hubcentric Wheel Spacers with Wheel-Centric Lip. This means it will fit perfectly over your hub – eliminating possibility of vibrations. Perfect for fixing clearance issues if your wheel(s) is hitting your shocks or brake calipers
- Designed to move the wheels further out from the hub, giving your vehicle a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics