Ratcheting Truck Cargo Bar (Adjusts from 40″ to 70″). Great for cargo organization, a tie down area, and for keeping cargo from sliding around in the truck bed. The adjustable length pickup cargo bar features an easy to use ergonomic spring-loaded ratchet with high quality rivet fastener assembly.
(2) Pivoting rubber ends each measure 3″L x 2.25″W x 0.375″H and are designed to grip the pickup truck bed rails to reduce shifting or bar slipping during use. The rubber ends are pre-drilled with (4) holes for optional permanent mounting. Made with weather resistant 1″D speckle casing and a 0.875″ chrome coated extension.
- Secures cargo in the back of a pickup truck or SUV for transport
- Thumb operation with a spring-loaded ratchet
- Adjusts from 40″ to 70″ long (1″D outer bar, 7/8″D inner bar)
- Grooved, pivoting rubber ends have (4) pre-drilled holes for permanent mount application (each, for 8 in total)
- Heavy duty speckled casing with a chrome coated extension