All Aluminum 3 Row Radiator & 2-14″ Fans for 1967-1972 Chevy Blazer / Jimmy, 1967-1972 Chevy C/K Series Pickup Trucks, 1967-1972 Chevy Suburban. Engine applications:4.1l L6, 4.8l L6, 307ci V8, 350ci V8, 396ci V8. Manufactured by Champion Cooling Systems, Part#CC369. Champion Cooling Systems have the highest level of performance on the market today and are fabricated with the strictest standards of quality and workmanship using the highest grade aluminum available, which dissipates heat faster and more efficiently than cooper or brass. Fans do not come mounted on the radiator. There are no nuts or bolts included for mounting fans or radiator. Please contact us directly for any questions you may have prior to ordering. Please verify hose locations and measurements before ordering! The buyer is responsible for return shipping if the part(s) do not fit their application for any reason.
- Core Dimensions: 17″ high x 28 1/4″ wide x 2 1/2″ thick – 3 Row Core
- Overall Dimensions: 19 1/4″ high x 33 7/8″ wide x 2 3/4″ Tank Thickness –
- Hose Locations: In-Driver 1 1/2″/Out-Passenger 1 3/4″ –
- Trans Cooler Included -1/2-20 Straight Thread, G 1/4 / Saddle Mount
- *2-14″ Fans – Approx 3500cfm total