Chrome: Many myths surround the process of chrome plating. The majority of sellers out there have incorrect information and have not researched the process of chrome plating or spent time in plating facilities as OE Wheel Distributors has. We believe in research. Triple dipped or triple plated chroming is simply not the true process. The correct process lies within the preparation of the wheel prior to the plating. The first layer of plating is copper, which adheres to the wheel and creates a smooth foundation. The second layer is nickel, which provides the hardness or durability to the finish. The final layer is chrome, which creates the cosmetic finish. Just as important as this process is how long the wheel is left in the plating tank and how often the plating solution is replaced.
DOES NOT FIT vehicles equipped with upgraded or performance brakes such as Brembo.
FITS: Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 2002-06, Blazer 1992-94, C2500 2WD 1988-00, Express 1500 2003-14, Silverado 1500 1999-14, Suburban C2500 1992-99, Suburban K1500 1992-99, Suburban 1500 2000-14. Tahoe 4WD 1995-99, Tahoe 2000-14 (All). GMC Savana 1500 2003-08, Sierra 1500 1999-14, Yukon 4WD 1992-99, Yukon 2000-14, Yukon XL 1500 2000-14, Yukon XL 2015. Cadillac Escalade (All Models) 1999-15. Fitment guaranteed for stock, 6 lug vehicles only.
- Aftermarket product, not original equipment
- Lifetime structural, one year face finish warranty
- For 07-09 Escalades the factory center cap will fit. For 2010 and newer Escalades, contact us regarding the purchase of an OEM center cap that matches yours, but will fit this wheel.
- Does not include lug nuts or bolts
- Guaranteed fitment provided for stock vehicles only. Use Amazon Part Finder Tool located above to verify fitment. Click “See more product details” for additional important information.