Chrome: Many myths surround the process of chrome plating. The majority of sellers out there have incorrect information and have not researched the process of chrome plating or spent time in plating facilities as OE Wheel Distributors has. We believe in research. Triple dipped or triple plated chroming is simply not the true process. The correct process lies within the preparation of the wheel prior to the plating. The first layer of plating is copper, which adheres to the wheel and creates a smooth foundation. The second layer is nickel, which provides the hardness or durability to the finish. The final layer is chrome, which creates the cosmetic finish. Just as important as this process is how long the wheel is left in the plating tank and how often the plating solution is replaced.
DOES NOT FIT vehicles equipped with upgraded or performance brakes such as Brembo.
FITS: Chrysler 300 Base 2005-07, 300 Base 2011-14, 300C 2005-14, 300C Luxury 2013-14, 300C SRT-8 2005-10, 300 Limited 2005-2012, 300 LX 2008-09, 300S 2010, 300S 2012-14, 300 Signature Series 2009, 300 Touring 2005-2011. Dodge Challenger SE 2009-11, Challenger R/T 2009-15, Challenger R/T Classic 2012, Challenger SRT-8 2008-10, Challenger SXT 2012-15, Challenger SXT Plus 2012. Charger Base 2006-07, Charger Daytona R/T 2006, Charger SE 2006-15, Charger SRT-8 2007-10, Charger SXT 2006-10, Charger SXT 2011-15, Charger R/T 2006-15, Charger SXT Plus 2012. Magnum SE 2005-08, Magnum SXT 2005-08, Magnum RT 2005-08, Magnum SXT SE 2005. Fitment guaranteed for stock equipped vehicles only.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): 9360837
- Lifetime structural, one year face finish warranty.
- Center cap included, factory center cap will interchange
- Lugs/Bolts/Locks/TPMS are NOT Included. Discounted rates on these items are available by calling 941-921-0065 ext 315
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Compatible, Click “See more product details” below for additional important information.