6.5” 2-Way Component Speaker System
6.5” 400 Watt 2-Way Custom Component System
Get in gear with the Pyle Gear series These speakers are designed to provide the best quality sound for the budget-minded enthusiast. You’ll be blasting your tunes and rocking the block with this component speaker kit. It includes one pair of 6.5′ mid-bass speakers, one pair of 0.5′ tweeters, one pair of passive crossover devices, a wiring kit, grills, and installation hardware – it’s a perfect way to upgrade and expand the range of your factory system. The mid-bass speakers pump with 400 watts of power and fit in most OEM locations. The 100-watt, 0.5′ silk dome tweeters have three mounting options and a frequency response from 1.3 to 22 kHz. Use the passive crossover networks to separate the signal from your headunit between the mid-bass and tweeter speakers for a richer, more accurate sound. You’ll hear everything you were meant to hear with Pyle Gear.
Part of Pyle’s Gear series, this component kit is designed to provide the best quality sound for the budget-minded. Includes one pair of 6.5-inch mid-bass speakers, one pair of 0.5-inch tweeters, one pair of passive crossover devices, a wiring kit, grills, and installation hardware–it’s a perfect way to upgrade and expand the range of your factory system.
Quality sound for the budget-minded. Click to enlarge.
Passive crossover network with 12 dB/octave slope.
Silk dome tweeters with neodymium magnets and multiple mounting options.
6.5-Inch Mid-Bass Speakers
These mid-bass speakers pump out 400 watts of power, and with standard 6.5-inch sizing, will fit in most OEM locations. A brilliant yellow poly injection cone provides great rigidity and resistance to harsh weather conditions. A non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround and high-temperature aluminum voice coil mean you’ll get years of performance without the wear and tear. The speakers are housed in electroplated steel baskets, and boast a 40-ounce magnet.
The included 100-watt 0.5-inch tweeters have three mounting options and a frequency response from 1.3 to 22 kHz. The neodymium magnet and silk dome construction help enable clear, well-defined high-end. Choose from flush, surface, or angle mounting to optimize your vehicle’s mounting locations and get the best possible treble focus.
Passive Crossover Networks
Also included are a pair of passive crossover networks, with a 12 dB octave slope, to separate the signal from your head unit between the mid-bass and tweeter speakers for a richer, more accurate sound.
A full wiring kit and all the installation hardware you’ll need to add this system to your vehicle are included, along with a wiring diagram.
About Pyle Audio
Pyle Audio’s legendary car audio products have acquired devoted fans worldwide. With the recent rapid developments in mobile video technology, Pyle has been on the forefront, making quality systems available at affordable prices. We have also expanded our product scope to include neon and LED lighting accessories, as well as vehicle security systems.
Historically, Pyle Audio has been strictly a car audio manufacturer. This is no longer the case, thanks to our increasingly popular and successful Pyle Pro division. In just a few short years, Pyle Pro has come to be recognized as THE source for professional audio equipment at reasonable prices. We have proven that professional products and exorbitant pricing are not necessarily synonymous.
|Power handling:||200 watts RMS / 400 watts max.|
|Frequency response:||50 Hz to 5 KHz|
|Mounting depth:||2.65 inches|
|Power handling:||50 watts RMS / 100 watts peak|
|Frequency response:||1.3 to 22 KHz|
|Slope:||12 dB / Octave|
What’s in the Box
Pair of 6.5-inch mid-bass speakers, pair of 0.5-inch tweeters, pair of passive crossovers, grills, wiring kit, installation hardware, and wiring diagram template.
- 6.5″ MID-BASS SPEAKERS: The 6.5-inch woofer features an eye-catching yellow color poly injection cone. Non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround keeps your speakers secure and ensures that the product will last for a long period of time
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND: Listening to good music while on the road has never been this good. The component audio speaker has high-temperature ASV voice coil which provides the richest sound, ensuring low distortion and providing an open sound stage
- HEAVY DUTY COMPONENT: The 40 oz magnet structure, special electroplated steel basket, and 0.5″ silk dome tweeter are what power these speakers and allow for a 90 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response. It features standard 6.5″ size that fits OEM locations
- MULTIPLE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Allows 3 mounting options – flush, surface or angle. This 4 ohm component also features a mounting depth of 2.65″, ensuring your speakers will stay in place
- WIRING KIT INCLUDED: This audio speaker compensates the undersized wire found in many of today’s cars. Includes grills, wires and mounting hardware. Midrange tweeter helps to provide smooth & loud sound
- 400-watt 2-way custom component system includes pair of woofers, tweeters, and crossovers
- 6.5-inch woofers with yellow poly injection cones and butyl rubber surrounds
- 0.5-inch silk dome tweeters with neodymium magnets and multiple mounting options
- Pair of passive crossover networks with 12 dB/octave slope
- 50 Hz to 22 kHz overall frequency response