Chrome: Many myths surround the process of chrome plating. The majority of sellers out there have incorrect information and have not researched the process of chrome plating or spent time in plating facilities as OE Wheel Distributors has. We believe in research. Triple dipped or triple plated chroming is simply not the true process. The correct process lies within the preparation of the wheel prior to the plating. The first layer of plating is copper, which adheres to the wheel and creates a smooth foundation. The second layer is nickel, which provides the hardness or durability to the finish. The final layer is chrome, which creates the cosmetic finish. Just as important as this process is how long the wheel is left in the plating tank and how often the plating solution is replaced.
DOES NOT FIT vehicles equipped with upgraded or performance brakes such as Brembo.
FITS: Buick Century 97-05, LaCrosse 05-09 (Excludes Super), LeSabre 93-05, Lucerne 06-11, Park Avenue 92-05, Regal 92-04, Riviera 95-99, Rendezvous 02-07, Terrazza 2005. Cadillac ATS 13-14 (All Models Except Premium) CTS 03-07, DeVille 94-05, DTS 06-11, Eldorado 92-02, Seville 92-04, STS 05-11 (With 17″ wheels). Chevrolet Impala 00-13, Lumina 90-01, Malibu 97-03, Monte Carlo 95-07, Equinox 05-09, Uplander 2005, Venture 97-05. Oldsmobile Alero 99-04, Aurora 95-03, Intrigue 98-03, Silhouette 94-04. Pontiac Bonneville 92-05, Grand Am 99-05, Grand Prix 97-03, Aztec 01-05, Montana 99-05, Torrent 06-09. Fitment guaranteed for stock equipped vehicles only.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): 4750824 Hollander Number: 4553
- Lifetime structural, one year face finish warranty.
- Center cap included, factory center cap will interchange.
- Lugs/Bolts/Locks/TPMS are NOT Included. Discounted rates on these items are available by calling 941-921-0065 ext 315
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Compatible, Click “See more product details” below for additional important information.